Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A New Direction Revised

As I was writing this next blog post (which I will finish and post in the next few minutes), I realized the new direction I was trying to take was still wrong. So I'm readjusting this blog's course once more (and probably not for the last time). Basically, I feel like my scope is too narrow. I have a real passion for studying and analyzing different aspects of the Christian worldview (especially in the area of apologetics) and just giving my thoughts on sermons doesn't quite cover this. Anyway, I have a few ideas I'd like to experiment with. If any seem particularly interesting, let me know in the comments of that post.

As for the sermons, there are some that certainly pique my interest - Sky94's current sermon series being one of them. I'll continue to link sermons that I find especially interesting, but I will only briefly give my thoughts on them - though I am certainly open to more in-depth discussions in the comments. If you'd like to hear more of them, I've linked Skyline's website on the right-hand column of this blog. All sermons (by both Pastor Garlow and Pastor Jason) can be found under the "Sermons" section of that site, and are usually up by the following Wednesday.

Anyway, I've got an idea for my first "experiment" in this blog that I'll be coming out with the first post for in the next couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment